Frequently Asked Questions:
- Question: WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY YOUR MOVIES?
- Answer: Our movies work properly and are tested with the following Operating Systems: Windows 95,98,NT and XP, Vista (we are not sure about compatible with Apple/ Mac platforms). For Windows XP you will need Windows Media Player 10 or Windows Media Player 11 to play our movies. For Windows Vista you can download Windows Media Player 11.
- Question: ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
- Answer: There are absolutely NO restrictions. You can download as many videos/photos as you want when you Join to TwinksDebut.com. You are free to use download managers to speed/resume your downloads, as we don't limit the number of movies/photos you can download at the same time. Remember, only members are able to view downloaded files!
- Question: HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL MY ACCESS WORKS?
- Answer: You'll just have to wait 2 to 5 minutes for your username/password to be propagated on all our servers. If after 10-15 minutes your account doesn't work, please contact us by email - make sure you give us as much info as possible so we can fix the problem quickly!
- Question: I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY LOGIN INFORMATION. WHAT CAN I DO?
- Answer: If you have provided us with your valid email address but you didn't receive an email with your access information after signing up, please contact us by email - .
- Question: MY ACCESS ISN'T WORKING. HOW CAN I GET IT FIXED?
- Answer: If you are unable to log into the site, first make sure you're entering the correct username and password. If it still doesn't work, contact us as soon as possible by email - .
- Question: I'M NOT PROMPTED TO ENTER MY USERNAME/PASSWORD FOR THE MEMBERS AREA. WHAT CAN I DO?
- Answer: You have to set up your browser in a way that will prompt you to enter your username and password. Follow these directions to do so:
• From the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, select Internet Options.
• Click the Security tab.
• Click the Custom Level button.
• If you scroll down to the next menu, you will see "USER AUTHENTICATION: Logon". Be sure that ANONYMOUS is not selected. If it is, then you will not be prompted to enter a username and password.
- Question: WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD A VIDEO, WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER OPENS AND THE VIDEO NEVER STARTS. WHAT CAN I DO?
- Answer: Make sure to download the movie on your hard drive before watching it - to download, right click on the movie link and choose "Save target as". When it's downloaded, just double click on the movie file to watch it. If you have only sound or only video, you'll have to download the proper codec to view the movies. We suggest download free codec pack - K-Lite Codec Pack 3.5.7 Standard edition from Twinks Debut site.
- Question: WHAT APPLICATIONS DO I NEED TO PLAY YOUR MOVIES?
- Answer: To play the movies in WMV /MPEG format (Windows Media Video), you need the latest version of Windows Media Player, which can be downloaded for FREE using the link - Download Windows Media Player (the download page opens in a new window, for more info see 1st question on this page).
If you still have trouble playing the movies in the format you want to use, feel free to contact us by email -
- Question: I CAN'T PLAY WMV/MPEG MOVIES. HOW CAN I FIX THAT?
- Answer: Some applications, such as WinAmp or Real Player, take over the WMV format, and in order to fix this, you need to upgrade/install Windows Media Player again. To download it, you can use the link below (it's FREE):
Download Windows Media Player - (the download page opens in a new window)
Please visit one of the links below to cancel your membership or check your billing status. You can see the billing agent you were billed with in the email you received with your username and password:
SegPay Accounts: https://segpaycs.com/spsolo.aspx
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send email to: